Speccon currently provides the following learnerships:
- Business Practice | NQF Level 1 Services SETA
- Domestic Services | NQF Level 1 Services SETA
- New Venture Creation (SMME) | NQF Level 2 Services SETA
- New Venture Creation | NQF Level 4 Services SETA
- End User Computing (Completed entirely online) | NQF Level 3 MICT SETA
- Business Administration | NQF Level 3 Services SETA
- Business Administration | NQF Level 4 Services SETA
- Generic Management | NQF Level 5 Services SETA
- Information Technology: Systems Support | NQF Level 5 MICT SETA
- Business Analysis | NQF Level 6 MICT SETA
- The applicant must at least have a matric certificate with English and Mathematics to complete these programs.
- For the management program it is important to also have some working experience as this is a NQF 5 program and relates to management.
- There are various benefits in doing learnerships for the company and the learner. Click on the one of the following articles to understand different the components of learnerships better.
- What is a learnership?
- Learnership Tax Rebate
- Differences between learnerships, internships, apprenticeships and bursaries
- BBBEE Skills development (Generic)
- BBBEE Skills development (QSE)
HOW TO APPLY
>>Apply Online For Speccon Learnerships 2020/2021
CLOSING DATE: Every person will be enrolled as soon as their learnership agreement is registered with SETA. There is thus no closing date. We will start new sessions every month.