The Program strives to provide persons with little to no sales experience to gather sales experience in a high paced environment while equipping them with skills which are transferable across workplaces, during a 6-month program.
The person is then also provided with a stipend and incentive for the duration of the program to assist with financial responsibilities.
- Hoheizen Cres, Hoheizen, Cape Town, 7530, South Africa.
- Provide opportunities to inexperienced individuals to be developed into a great long-term salesperson who can offer sustainable results and promote Company Culture.
- Company Partners is an Online 1-stop-machine for start-up businesses who over the past 5 years, have served more than 15000 clients, of which 20% purchase additional services after 1 year, and a further 10% invested in monthly subscription packages.
- Company Partners holds South Africa’s largest variety of compliance services with over 150 compliance services at a client’s disposal.
Focus of program:
- Soft skills
- Workplace skills
- Experience in a diverse environment
- Life skills
- Sales skills
- You will be going through a structured yet flexible program during the 6 month program
Skills and experience required:
- The successful candidate will have some sales experience, and target driven
- Excellent health
- Experience in the industry will be advantageous
- A minimum of Grade 12, a tertiary qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literate
- Presentable and professional
- Bilingual (At least two of South African official languages, with English being the primary language medium due to our client’s requirements)
- Focussed on building long term relationships
What they need from you?
- Your CV (1 or 2 pages)
- Willingness to learn
- Own transport too and from work
- Hungry for growth and development
- 1 March 2021 @12:00.
How to Apply
- Only applications which complete the above requirements will be considered.