- DPP: Pietermaritzburg – Recruit 2021/431
- DPP: Mmabatho – Recruit 2021/459
- R145 281 pa
- Grade twelve (12) or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of Registry procedures.
- Able to work extended hours. Reliable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Maintain an effective and efficient messenger service.
- Delivery and collection of documents in and around the DPP office.
- Delivery and collection of mail at the post office.
- Open and register parcels and mail.
- Collect, record and distribute correspondence using the approved file plan for the office.
- DPP: Pietermaritzburg Thabsile Radebe Tel No: (033) 392 8753
DPP: Mmabatho Tel No: (018) 381 9040
- 05 July 2021
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted to the relevant Recruitment Response E mails stated below:
- Applications must be submitted on the new Z83 version, obtainable from any Public Service department or here which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.
- If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted.
- CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted.
- Handwritten Z83 must be completed in Block Letters.
- Only copies of certified required qualifications, identity document and other listed documents as per the advert, must be included with your application.
- All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date.
- No late applications will be accepted/processed.
- The NPA cannot be held responsible for server delays.
- Applicant’s attention is drawn to the fact that the NPA uses an Electronic Response Handling System in terms of e-mailed applications.
- Please DO NOT contact the NPA directly after you have e-mailed your applications to enquire if your application(s) have been received.
- If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt within one week after the closing date then you can contact the NPA.
- The NPA reserves the right not to fill any particular position.
- If you do not hear from us within (6) six months from the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance of at least confidential.
- Appointment to this position will be provisional, pending the issue of security clearance.
- Fingerprints will be taken on the day of the interview.
- The social media accounts of shortlisted applicants may be accessed as part of the verification process.
- A valid driver’s license will be a requirement where applicable.
- All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated by the NPA.
- Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency based assessments (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency based assessments).
- The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools.
- Applicants are advised that from 1 January 2021 a new application form for employment (Z83) is in use.
- The new application for employment form can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies.
- From 1 January 2021 should an application be received using the incorrect (old) application for employment (Z83), it will not be considered.
- NB! Applicants Who Are Successful Must Please Note That the NPA Is Not In a Position to Pay Resettlement Costs
- >>Download Z83