Salary: R102 534 – R120 780 (Level 02)
Centre: Ingwe TVET College
REF NO: 2019/015 (Maluti Campus)
REF NO: 2019/016 (Maluti Campus)
Ref No: MTVET 19/2019 (Estcourt Campus)
Ref No: MTVET 20/2019 (Ladysmith Campus)
Ref No: MTVET 21 (Ezakheni A Campus)
- ABET qualification or STD 6 as minimum requirement.
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures, maintenance procedures, and safety requirements attached to the duties of the posts.
- Ability to operate electrical equipment e.g. Lawnmowers.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills to read operating instructions and notices.
- Ensure the cleaning of classrooms and surroundings, carry out numerous gardening duties and requiring a minimum amount of supervision, soil cultivation, digging, forking, mulching, watering, raking, weeding, edging, pruning, bed preparation and planting.
- Empty litter bins and dumping.
- Ensure all equipment, machinery and buildings are secure, keep tool shed/mess room clean and tidy
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications must be forwarded to: Ingwe TVET College, HRM&D Unit, PO Box 92491, Mount Frere, 5090 or alternatively, applications can be hand-delivered to the Central Office, Badibanise A/A, Mount Frere 5090
Closing Date: 06 September 2019, 14:00
Applications should be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service Department, should be accompanied by a CV (previous experience must be comprehensively detailed), and certified copies of qualification certificates, service certificates, including ID and driver’s licence. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). The department reserves the right not to fill the post.
The successful candidate will be subjected to personnel suitability checks and other vetting procedures. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If notification of an interview is not received within three (3) months after the closing date, candidates may regard their application as unsuccessful. The Department will not be liable where applicants use incorrect/no reference number(s) on their applications.
For REF NO: 2019/015 (Maluti Campus), REF NO: 2019/016 (Maluti Campus) posts, please contact: Miss NA Damoyi Tel No: (039) 940 2142
For Ref No: MTVET 19/2019 (Estcourt Campus), Ref No: MTVET 20/2019 (Ladysmith Campus) Ref No: MTVET 21 (Ezakheni A Campus) posts, please contact HR Section Tel No: (036) 631 0360