Statistics South Africa (Stats SA) is inviting individuals to register online for inclusion on the database used to identify potential candidates for these contract positions as and when required. As the projects are conducted in every area of the country, people of every racial group and from all areas are encouraged to apply.
Stats SA occasionally undertakes various surveys (Census, Community Survey, Labour Force Survey, General Household Survey, amongst others) and projects that require fieldworkers and assistants to facilitate data collection under contract.
Stats SA endeavors to promote the careers of young, previously disadvantaged persons by applying the principles of appropriate legislation. People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply for the advertised positions.
NB: Applicants risk being disqualified for failing to submit all the required documents as indicated below.
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copy of driver’s license if applicable
- Documents must have been certified within 6 months before submission.
- 30 January 2021
How to Apply?
Important note: If you do not hear from us within three months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful
- have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).
- be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
- be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
Applicants who previously registered on the Human Resources contract database need to update their information accordingly.
Applicants are required to upload the following document when they apply:
- Proof of home/residential address (eg Lease agreement, Affidavit, Tribal Authority letter, Municipality bill, clothing account bill and others).
- Any registration without the above-mentioned supporting document will be regarded as incomplete and the applicant will not be able to complete the registration on the database.