Salary: R102 534 per annum (Level 02)
Centre: Ingwe TVET College
Ladysmith Campus Ref No: MTVET 12/2019 (X2 Posts)
Ezakheni A Campus Ref No: MTVET 13/2019 (X2 Posts)
- Grade 8 or ABET Certificate.
- Knowledge of handling chemicals for cleaning.
- Good networking, communication, writing, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to assist the College to other Campuses if it is required.
- Cleaning buildings and maintaining grounds.
- Provide proper maintenance of sideways, driveways, parking lots and other grounds features.
- Cleaning offices corridors and boardrooms, cleaning of restrooms.
- Report broken cleaning machines and equipment.
- Request cleaning materials, other general cleaning of offices.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications must be forwarded to: Mnambithi TVET College, Private Bag X9903, Ladysmith, 3370 or hand-delivered to Central Office number, 77 Murchison Street, Ladysmith. FOR ATTENTION : HR Unit
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that his/her foreign qualifications have been verified by South African Qualifications Authority and DHET.
Closing Date: 06 September 2019, 14:00
Applications should be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service Department, should be accompanied by a CV (previous experience must be comprehensively detailed), and certified copies of qualification certificates, service certificates, including ID and driver’s licence. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). The department reserves the right not to fill the post.
The successful candidate will be subjected to personnel suitability checks and other vetting procedures. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If notification of an interview is not received within three (3) months after the closing date, candidates may regard their application as unsuccessful. The Department will not be liable where applicants use incorrect/no reference number(s) on their applications.
HR Section Tel No: (036) 631 0360