Industry: Education and Training
Location: Mthashana TVET College, Vryheid Campus, Vryheid
Salary: R147 459 per annum (Level 04)
- A Grade 10 qualification / Standard 8 and valid code 10 driver’s licence.
- Valid Public Driving Permit (PDP) / Professional Driving Permit (PrDP).
- Three (3) years relevant experience.
- Must have proven experience in the transportation of people or goods.
- Experience in working in a government or semi government institution will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, prescripts, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of procedure for motor maintenance of motor vehicle, storage requirement, messenger services, routine office support i.e. registry, secondary function of making copies, procedure to operate the motor, procedure to obtain trip authorization, completion of log book of the motor vehicle, writing of fuel consumables, writing of kilometres services.
- Skills: driving, reading, writing, fixing/changing flat tyres, cleaning of vehicles.
- Driving light, medium and heavy motor vehicles to transport passengers and deliver other items (mail and documents).
- Doing routine maintenance on the allocated vehicle and report defects timely.
- Completing all the required and prescribed records and log books with regard to the vehicle and the goods handling.
- Rendering a clerical support/messenger service in the relevant office, entailing the following: assisting in the registry, copying and faxing documents, collecting and delivering documentation and related items in the college.
- Mr SC Hadebe/ Mr LV Khathi Tel No: 034 980 1010
- Candidates can post, or hand deliver their applications.
- All applications must be placed in an A4 envelope (One application, one envelope) with the following details: Mthashana TVET College, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X 9424, Vryheid, 3100.
- The correct reference number of the post must be in the front cover of the envelope.
- The onus is on applicants to ensure that their applications reach the college before the closing date as the college will take no responsibility of applications which get lost in the post office or arrive after the closing date as a result of delays in the post office.
- Alternatively, applications can be hand-delivered and deposited into the application box located at Central Office, 266 South Street, Vryheid, 3100
- Applications received after the closing date, or faxed and/or emailed applications, will not be considered.
Download Z83 Application form
Kindly take note that with effect from 01 January 2021, DPSA approved the new Z83 Application Form (obtainable from any Public Service department). Applicants are requested to use the new application form as failure to do so will result in their application being disqualified. The Z83 form must be signed when submitted.
- New Z83 application form [effective from 01 January 2021]
- Editable New Z83 application form [effective from 01 January 2021]
11 November 2022