DEPARTMENT: Department of Health
BRANCH: Leratong Hospital
- Grade 1 R132 525 – R149 163 per annum (Plus Benefits)
- Grade 2 R156 846 –R176 526 per annum (Plus Benefits)
- Grade 3 R187 263 –R230 307 per annum (Plus Benefits)
- A qualification that allows registration with the S.A.N.C as Nursing Assistant.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living – Physical care.
- Provide elementary clinical nursing care.
- Maintain professional growth/ethical standards and self development.
- Compliance with Code Of Conduct.
- Compliance with all Public Service legislations and Regulations.
- Mrs WM Phambuka Tel: 011 411 3502
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must only be hand delivered to:
Leratong Hospital: Human Resource Department: Block 6 no 1 Adcock Street, Chamdor, Krugersdorp. 1740 or posted to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource, Private Bag X2078, Krugersdorp 1740.
Closing Date: 30 January 2020 at 12:00
- The department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment especially for race, gender and disability.
- Applications must be submitted on Z83 form fully completed, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- Documents to be attached are CV, certified ID copy, certified copies of qualifications including matric certificate, certified SANC registration certificate and current proof of registration with SANC.
- Certification should not be older than three months.
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- If you have not been contacted within six (6) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Candidates will be subjected to Personnel Suitabilty Checks (PSC)- verification (reference checks- provide at least 3 of which one must be your immediate supervisor, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks, credit/financial stability checks and employment verification).
- The recommended candidate may be subjected to medical surveillance as required by Occupational Health and Safety Act. Act 5/1993.
- Leratong Hospital reserves the right to utilize practical exercises/tests for Non-SMS positions during the recruitment process to determine the suitability of candidates for the post(s).