Capitec Bank currently has ‘service consultant vacancies open in their Melmoth branch.
- Melmoth, KwaZulu-Natal, ZA
- No previous experience required
- More than 1 year’s client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated track record of engaging in a sales and client facing environment would be advantageous.
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Commerce or Management would be advantageous.
- Basic calculations
- Retail/consumer service environment
- Capitec Bank Products (preferred)
- Internal business processes and procedures (preferred)
- Organisational Policies, including (but not limited to) the Credit Policy (preferred)
Skills & Competencies
- Communications Skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Relating and Networking
- A valid driver’s licence is preferred
- Must have access to transport (personal/public)
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Flexible and mobile across regions is an advantage
- Must have fingerprints which are detectable/recognisable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system
- Responsible for providing excellent client service by fulfilling and exceeding the client’s expressed need (Save, Transact, Credit and Insure).
- Accurately and timeously, gather and capture client information for loan approvals and conduct deposit/enquiry transactions.
- Responsible for maintaining skill, knowledge and competency in order to sell Global One in the interest of the client.
- Presenting and conducting self in accordance with brand expectations.