DEPARTMENT: Higher Education & Training
SALARY: R173 703 per annum (Level 05) plus benefits as applicable in the public service.
REF NO: TNC/CO/19-12/3
- A Grade 12. A three-year National diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration/Financial Management/Supply Chain Management or equivalent qualification.
- Basic knowledge in supply chain management/procurement Computer literate with Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations, Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (PPPFA), Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) Act.
- Knowledge of ITS (Integrated Tertiary Software) systems will be an added advantage.
- Good organisational and administrative skills, excellent analytical skills, verbal and writing skills, with a high degree for confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure, long hours and willingness to travel.
- A valid driver’s license will be added advantage.
- Responsible for the expediting, goods and services of the College procurement.
- Verify orders for goods.
- Assist with audit queries.
- Verifying requisitions for payment.
- Update and ensure the maintenance of the register of suppliers.
- Ensuring that all documents are filed according to prescribed methods.
- Should you have enquiries or experience any problem submitting your application contact the HR Manager Tel No: (012) 401 1919/1940
HOW TO APPLY
Tshwane North TVET College, HRM&D Unit, PO Box 26193, Arcadia, 0007 alternatively, applications can be hand-delivered to the Central Office, Cnr. Kgosi Mampuru & Pretorius Streets, Pretoria.
Closing Date: 27 January 2020 at 12:00
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83 obtained from schools, colleges or government departments) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed.
- Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z83.
- A recent, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copies of all original qualifications (Matric Certificate must also be attached) and academic records, your ID Document and valid driver’s licence (certification must be within the last 3 months).
- Non RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their application.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- A separate application must be submitted for each post that you are applying for.
- Late (received after closing date and time), incomplete, emailed and faxed applications will not be considered.
- The employer is an equal opportunity affirmative, action employer.
- The Employer reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to a qualifications and vetting process.
- Applicants who have not been invited for an interview within 90 days of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.