- Grade 12/ Matriculation. National Higher Certificate/College Diploma (NQF 5) as recognised by SAQA in Information Technology (ICT), ITIL Foundation and A+ or N+. 6 Months experience. Knowledge: Strong comprehension of English language, Microsoft applications literate, Processes and procedures, Service desk environment.
- Skills: Strong communication to provide high quality customer service, Ability to listen and ask relevant questions, Exceptional written and oral communication skills, Fluent English, Analytical, Telephone Etiquette, IT Skills.
- Log incidents on IT Service Management (ITSM) system from incoming calls and emails.
- Ensure that all related documentation is attached to the logged incidents and requests.
- Manage call assigning and escalation.
- Follow up and update all user and engineer activity on the logged calls where applicable.
- Mr T.E. Bogopane Tel No: (012) 355 5435 or Mr K. Davhana Tel No: (012) 355 5859.
How to Apply
- Chief Director: Human Resources Management: Private Bag X 117, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver at 215 Francis Baard Street.
- For Attention: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Operations, Head Office Email: [email protected]
- All attachments must be in PDF and in one (1) file, indicate the correct job title and the reference number of the post on the subject line of your email.
- Use the correct email address associated with the post. Failure to do so, your application will be disqualified
- NB: REF NO: HR 4/21/02/06HO
>>New Z83 Application Form | >>New Editable Z83 Application Form | Source: Circular 05 of 2021 Posted 12 February 2021