DEPARTMENT: Higher Education & Training
SALARY : R173 703 per annum (Level 05) plus benefits as applicable in the Public service.
CENTRE : Pretoria
REF NO: TNC/CO/19-12/1
- A Grade 12 certificate/NCV level 4 Certificate in Office Administration or Generic
Management/Three-year National Diploma with Information Processing.
- 1-year relevant work experience.
- Good Communication, planning, organizing and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function without supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Work under pressure.
- Ability to operate multi-function photocopy machine and Electronic Document Management Systems.
- Experience of data capturing.
- Computer Literacy (knowledge of MS packages.
- A valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- Provide administrative support services.
- Capture and update data on the ITS system.
- Generate spreadsheets.
- Generate and update the system on all data sets.
- Validate data (for quality purpose) to ensure correctness, completeness and authenticity.
- Compile routine statistical information/reports.
- Receive, register and track records/documents.
- Capture routine transactions on the computer such as the transfer of information from manual records to electronic documents.
- Administer student attendance and mark sheets on the system.
- Provide routine and administrative maintenance services.
- Update and file records.
- Prepare, retrieve and submit reports.
- Maintain the student administration database.
- Ability to meet set timelines
- Should you have enquiries or experience any problem submitting your application contact the HR Manager Tel No: (012) 401 1919/1940.
HOW TO APPLY
Tshwane North TVET College, HRM&D Unit, PO Box 26193, Arcadia, 0007 alternatively, applications can be hand-delivered to the Central Office, Cnr. Kgosi Mampuru &
Pretorius Streets, Pretoria.
Closing Date: 27 January 2020 at 12:00
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83 obtained from schools, colleges or government departments) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed.
- Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z83.
- A recent, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copies of all original qualifications (Matric Certificate must also be attached) and academic records, your ID Document and valid driver’s licence (certification must be within the last 3 months).
- Non RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their application.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- A separate application must be submitted for each post that you are applying for.
- Late (received after closing date and time), incomplete, emailed and faxed applications will not be considered.
- The employer is an equal opportunity affirmative, action employer.
- The Employer reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to a qualifications and vetting process.
- Applicants who have not been invited for an interview within 90 days of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.