The South African Police Service is looking for a qualified administration clerk to work in the Office of the Provincial Commissioner in Northern Cape.
NB: REFERENCES: NC 01/02/2020
- Office of the Provincial Commissioner: (Northern Cape)
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific core functions of the post:
Be in possession of a Senior Certificate (Grade 12);
- Be proficient in at least two official languages, of which one must be English;
- Must be a SA citizen;
- Must have no previous convictions or cases pending;
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification;
- Relevant courses in the field of the post may be an advantage.
- Compile correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Regulate the receipt and flow of documents internally and externally.
- Conduct quality control on incoming and outgoing post.
- Maintain accurate record keeping and efficient administration on all files and records.
- Administer brought forward files to co-ordinate target dates for correspondence.
- Create and maintain an effective information management database.
- Compile returns.
- Assist with the compilation of agendas and minutes of meetings as requested.
- Ensure optimal utilization of resources allocated.
- Enquiries can be directed to Lt Col Shivuri / W/O Botha / PO Syfers / PO Moorcroft / AC Thetsane / 053 839 3776 / 3724 / 2516 / 2510 / 2511
- R173 703 per annum
HOW TO APPLY
Complete application forms must be hand-delivered or mailed (by post) to the relevant office indicated below (no e-mails will be accepted):
The Provincial Head Personnel Management
Recruitment Office: Appointments
Private Bag X5001
19 George Street (locked silver container at entrance)
Closing Date: 21 February 2020 at 12:00
- Only the official application form (available on the SAPS website and at SAPS recruitment offices) will be accepted.
- The Z83 previously utilized will no longer be accepted.
- All instructions on the application form must be adhered to.
- Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID, Senior Certificate and all educational qualifications obtained, service certificates of previous employers stating the occupation, proof of relevant experience in the field of the post and motor vehicle driver’s license (if applicable).
- The copies must be correctly certified on the copy itself, not at the back.
- The certification must not be older than three months.
- Qualifications and driver’s licences submitted will be subjected to verification checking with the relevant institutions.
- Appointments will be made in terms of the Public Service Act, 1994 as applicable to the post environment.