DEPARTMENT: Office of the Chief Justice.
SALARY: R122 595 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
CENTRE: Gauteng Local Division: Johannesburg
REF NO: 2020/25/OCJ
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of relevant legislations.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Problem solving and Analysis.
- Time Management.
- Client Orientation and Customer Focus.
- Report writing skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Initiative driven and Flexibility.
- Escorting of Judges’ to the Court rooms.
- Rendering of administrative support functions to the Judges’ and the Court room crew.
- Maintenance of Courtrooms’ records.
- Facilitation of the smooth – running of the Court rooms and the collection and distribution of post/parcels, files and other documents and photocopying of official documents. Be present in court during the session.
- Making copies of Court rolls and circulate according to distribution list.
- General messenger duties.
- Ms T Mbalekwa Tel No: (011) 335 0404
HOW TO APPLY
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X7, Johannesburg, 2000 or hand deliver applications to the 12th floor, Cnr Pritchard and Kruis Street, Johannesburg.
Closing Date: 28 February 2020 at 16:00
- Shortlisted candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes, including a competency assessment for Senior Management Service.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies are allowed; certification should not be more than three months old).
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Applications received after the closing date, as well as applications received via fax or email, will NOT be considered or accepted.