DEPARTMENT: Office of the Chief Justice.
SALARY: R173 703 per annum.
CENTRE: Port Elizabeth High Court
REF NO: 2020/22/OCJ
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification. Skills and Competencies: Computer literacy (MS Word).
- Good problem solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Operational knowledge of operating DCRS/CRT machine.
- Operate the recording machine and recording of Court proceedings, ensure integrity of such documents.
- Preparing and setting up the recording machine and make sure that the recording machine and microphones is functioning properly.
- Report all malfunctions on the machine.
- Make sure the recording is on before Court starts.
- Make sure all voices are audible.
- Exporting cases.
- Downloading proceedings on RW-CD.
- Keep record of all the requests made for transcription and record time spent in court per case.
- Document scanning and data capturing.
- Mr S Mponzo Tel No: (043) 726 5217
HOW TO APPLY
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X7, Johannesburg, 2000 or hand deliver applications to the 12th floor, Cnr Pritchard and Kruis Street, Johannesburg.
Closing Date: 28 February 2020 at 16:00
- Shortlisted candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes, including a competency assessment for Senior Management Service.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies are allowed; certification should not be more than three months old).
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Applications received after the closing date, as well as applications received via fax or email, will NOT be considered or accepted.