DEPARTMENT: Office of the Chief Justice.
SALARY: R173 703 per annum.
CENTRE: High Court Mthatha
REF NO: 2020/23/OCJ
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal relations.
Planning and organising skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Personal motivation.
- Creative thinking.
- Process the payment of creditors.
- Administer the collection of revenue.
- Conduct payroll administration and pay claims.
- Administer petty cash.
- Prepare and process payment of S&T claims for Judges and Officials.
- Prepare manual requisitions and capture on JYP.
- Receive and record all invoices in the invoice register.
- Process payment of invoices within 30 days.
- Issue receipts on monies paid in the cash hall.
- Mr S Mponzo Tel No: (043) 726 5217
HOW TO APPLY
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X7, Johannesburg, 2000 or hand deliver applications to the 12th floor, Cnr Pritchard and Kruis Street, Johannesburg.
Closing Date: 28 February 2020 at 16:00
- Shortlisted candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes, including a competency assessment for Senior Management Service.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies are allowed;
certification should not be more than three months old).
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Applications received after the closing date, as well as applications received via fax or email, will NOT be considered or accepted.