DEPARTMENT: National Prosecutions Service
SALARY: R145 281 per annum (Level 4) (Excluding Benefits)
CENTRE: DPP: Mpumalanga (Nelspruit)
REF NO: Recruit 2020/21
- Grade twelve (12) or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of public service legislation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge in programs MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Client orientation and customer focus
- Answer incoming calls.
- Keep staff extension number register up-to-date and change register when staff changes offices.
- Registration of daily incoming enquiries in the section.
- Report faulty machines when out of order.
- Attend to public reception.
- Sort out incoming faxes and distribute to relevant officials.
- Assist with registration of daily incoming work when requested.
- Maintain register of outgoing mail.
- Maintain telephone list.
- Gift Chiloane Tel No: (013) 045 0623
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must be submitted to the relevant Recruitment Response E-mail as stated below:
E-mail: [email protected]
Closing Date: 27 January 2020 at 12:00
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department or on www.npa.gov.za which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.
- If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted. CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted.
- Handwritten Z83 must be completed in Block Letters.
- Only copies of certified required qualifications, identity document and other listed documents as per the advert, must be included with your application.
- All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date. No late applications will be accepted/processed.
- The NPA cannot be held responsible for server delays.
- Applicant’s attention is drawn to the fact that the NPA uses an Electronic Response Handling System in terms of e-mailed applications.
- Please Do Not contact the NPA directly after you have e-mailed your applications to enquire if your application(s) have been received.
- If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt within one week after the closing date then you can contact the NPA.
- The NPA reserves the right not to fill any particular position.
- If you do not hear from us within (3) three months from the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance of at least confidential.
- Appointment to this position will be provisional, pending the issue of security clearance.
- Fingerprints will be taken on the day of the interview.
- The social media accounts of shortlisted applicants may be accessed.
All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated by the department.
- Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency based assessments (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency based assessments).
- The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools.
- A valid driver’s license will be a requirement where applicable.
- NB! Applicants Who Are Successful Must Please Note That the NPA Is Not In a Position to Pay Resettlement Costs .