DEPARTMENT: National Prosecutions Service
SALARY: R173 703 per annum (Level 5) (Excluding Benefits)
CENTRE: Pretoria (Head Office)
REF NO: Recruit 2020/15
- Grade twelve (12) or equivalent qualification.
- Relevant training presented by the National Archives and Records Service will be an added advantage.
- General computer literacy skills and knowledge in programs MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Sound planning and organizing skills. Good administrative skills.
- Managing the various duties within the registries such as sorting of documents, filing of documents, opening of new files, drawing of files on request, referencing of documents and starting and updating of index cards.
- Maintenance of files. Handle all internal and external audit general queries.
- Post table incoming mail and outgoing mail.
- Client service and support.
- Counter service.
- Lerita Pretorius Tel No: (012) 845 6640
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must be submitted to the relevant Recruitment Response E-mail as stated below:
E-mail: [email protected]
Closing Date: 27 January 2020 at 12:00
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department or on www.npa.gov.za which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.
- If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted. CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted.
- Handwritten Z83 must be completed in Block Letters.
- Only copies of certified required qualifications, identity document and other listed documents as per the advert, must be included with your application.
- All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date. No late applications will be accepted/processed.
- The NPA cannot be held responsible for server delays.
- Applicant’s attention is drawn to the fact that the NPA uses an Electronic Response Handling System in terms of e-mailed applications.
- Please Do Not contact the NPA directly after you have e-mailed your applications to enquire if your application(s) have been received.
- If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt within one week after the closing date then you can contact the NPA.
- The NPA reserves the right not to fill any particular position.
- If you do not hear from us within (3) three months from the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance of at least confidential.
- Appointment to this position will be provisional, pending the issue of security clearance.
- Fingerprints will be taken on the day of the interview.
- The social media accounts of shortlisted applicants may be accessed.
All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated by the department.
- Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency based assessments (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency based assessments).
- The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools.
- A valid driver’s license will be a requirement where applicable.
- NB! Applicants Who Are Successful Must Please Note That the NPA Is Not In a Position to Pay Resettlement Costs .