DEPARTMENT: National Prosecutions Service
SALARY: R173 703 per annum (Level 5) (Excluding Benefits)
CENTRE: DPP: South Gauteng (Johannesburg)
REF NO: RECRUIT 2020/24
- Grade twelve (12) or equivalent qualification.
- Sound planning and organizing skills, written and verbal communication.
- General computer literacy skills and knowledge in programs MS Word; Excel; PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good people skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to act independently.
- Ensure compliance with NPA policies and guidelines and all other relevant prescripts.
- Administrative support to the manager and advocates.
- Ensure incoming correspondence i.r.o case types assigned to the tax unit are processed and relevant case files are opened and cross referenced.
- Making photocopies and binding of documents.
- Ensure implementation of case registers.
- Ensure efficient case data capturing on ECMS software when in place.
- List of court cases to be updated and provide the roll planner and work allocator.
- Khensane Manganye Tel No: (011) 220 4266
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must be submitted to the relevant Recruitment Response E-mail as stated below:
E-mail: [email protected]
Closing Date: 27 January 2020 at 12:00
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department or on www.npa.gov.za which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.
- If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted. CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted.
- Handwritten Z83 must be completed in Block Letters.
- Only copies of certified required qualifications, identity document and other listed documents as per the advert, must be included with your application.
- All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date. No late applications will be accepted/processed.
- The NPA cannot be held responsible for server delays.
- Applicant’s attention is drawn to the fact that the NPA uses an Electronic Response Handling System in terms of e-mailed applications.
- Please Do Not contact the NPA directly after you have e-mailed your applications to enquire if your application(s) have been received.
- If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt within one week after the closing date then you can contact the NPA.
- The NPA reserves the right not to fill any particular position.
- If you do not hear from us within (3) three months from the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance of at least confidential.
- Appointment to this position will be provisional, pending the issue of security clearance.
- Fingerprints will be taken on the day of the interview.
- The social media accounts of shortlisted applicants may be accessed.
All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated by the department.
- Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency based assessments (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency based assessments).
- The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools.
- A valid driver’s license will be a requirement where applicable.
- NB! Applicants Who Are Successful Must Please Note That the NPA Is Not In a Position to Pay Resettlement Costs .