Salary: R208 584 per annum (plus 37% in lieu of benefits)
Contract: Ending 31 March 2022
Chief Directorate: Policy Coordination and Integrated Planning, Global FundPMU
Centre: Pretoria | REF NO: NDOH 34/2019
- A three-year Bachelor‘s Degree/ National Diploma or equivalent NQF 6 certificate in Information Technology.
- At least one-year appropriate experience within Information Technology environment.
- Experience in providing Tier 1, 2 and 3 information system service support.
- A certificate in Novel Administration/Windows Administrator (Desktop and/or Server 2008R2) or Linux/Unix Administrator will be an advantage.
- Technical certification course e.g A+, PC engineering, server maintenance will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL. Knowledge of public health systems and management of integrated system.
- Good communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, presentation, problem-solving, analytical, organisation, decision-making, time management and computer skills (MS Office packages).
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work as a team. A valid driver’s licence.
- Contribute to the effective and efficient running of the service centre.
- Design and amend templates for system implementation support.
- Attend to LTE Router connectivity related issues with the identified service provider.
- Provide technical support to the Health Patient Registration System (HPRS) users in the facilities.
- Assist with the creation of end-user accounts.
- Implement HPRS issues escalation protocols.
- Follow up on open and escalated queries on the call management system.
- Attend weekly and monthly service centre management meetings. Management of risk and audit queries.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications must be forwarded for attention: The Director-General, National Department of Health, Private Bag X828, Pretoria. 0001. Hand-delivered applications may be submitted at Reception (Brown application Box), Civitas Building, corner of Thabo Sehume (formerly known as Andries) and Struben streets. Pretoria. FOR ATTENTION : Ms L Malahlela
Closing Date: 09 September 2019, 12:00 mid-day
Applications should be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service Department, should be accompanied by a CV (previous experience must be comprehensively detailed), and certified copies of qualification certificates, service certificates, including ID and driver’s licence. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). The department reserves the right not to fill the post.
The successful candidate will be subjected to personnel suitability checks and other vetting procedures. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If notification of an interview is not received within three (3) months after the closing date, candidates may regard their application as unsuccessful. The Department will not be liable where applicants use incorrect/no reference number(s) on their applications.
Ms M Wolmarans at Tel No: (012) 395 8138/8410