Greater Tzaneen Municipality is offering a position in the field of finance. If successful, the candidate will be expected to render effective helpdesk and enquiry services in the Budget & Treasury division.
- Grade 12.
- Certificate in Financial Management or relevant qualification.
- One (1) year relevant experience.
- Knowledge of credit control and accounting procedures.
- Computer literacy and the ability to work with public.
- The Clerk must ensure that the daily work is done to satisfaction and to achieve the objectives of Council.
- Render customer care service.
- Administer applications for new, revised or terminated services.
- Provide assistance on the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
Salary: R352 306.08 per annum (Job level 8)
- Mrs H Maake (015) 307 8384/8006.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications should be submitted on the prescribed compulsory application form and indemnity form (www.greatertzaneen.gov.za), a comprehensive CV and copies of certified certificates and ID copy should be addressed to: Municipal Manager, Greater Tzaneen Municipality, P.O. Box 24, TZANEEN, 0850
Closing Date: 07 February 2020 at 15:00
- Fraudulent qualifications or documents will immediately disqualify any application.
- A candidate who canvasses any councillor and/or senior official for preference will be disqualified immediately from the selection process or from any appointment.
- Short-listed applicants will be screened for criminal records and /or any pending criminal cases and their qualifications will be verified.
- Applicants who are not invited for an interview should regard their applications as unsuccessful.
- Council at all times reserves the right not to appoint.