- R102 534 per annum (Level 02) (Commencing salary)
- Standard 7/Grade 9 of NQF level 1 or 2 (Abet level 2 certificate or equivalent).
- No working experience is required. Be able to work under pressure.
- Able to work shifts including public holidays, Good communication, numerical, organizing and supervisory skills.
- Clean kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Provide catering support service
- Keep stock of kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Apply hygiene and safety measures.
- Maintain quality control measures of all food provided.
- Removal of garbage disposal.
- Prepare food, snack and beverage (water, tea, coffee, milk, sugar and cold drinks).
- Setup and convey crockery, cutlery and equipment to dining areas, serve food and beverages.
- Responsible for food suppliers and report waste and losses
- Ms Livhuwani Joy Maraga Tel No: (012) 473 0117
How to Apply
- The DG of Government Communication and Information System, Private Bag X 745, Pretoria 0001, or hand deliver to Tshedimosetso House, 1035 cnr Francis Baard & Festival streets, Hatfield, Pretoria.
- Preference will be given to coloured, Indian and White Male/Female. People with disability will be given preference regardless of race.
- NB: REF NO: 3/1/5/1 – 21/10
>>New Z83 Application Form | >>New Editable Z83 Application Form | Source: Circular 05 of 2021 Posted 12 February 2021