DEPARTMENT: Public Service & Administration
SALARY: R173 703 per annum (Basic salary) plus 37% in lieu of service benefits.
REF NO: DPSA 07/2020
- A Senior Certificate/Matric or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of clerical duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collecting of statistics.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
- Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the working environment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer literacy.
- Planning and organization.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- To render general clerical support service.
- To provide supply chain clerical support services within the component.
- Provide personnel administration clerical support services within the component.
- Provide financial administration support services in the component.
- Mr. Z. Khuzwayo Tel. No: (012) 3361407
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be posted to Department of Public Service and Administration, Private Bag X916, Pretoria, 0001 or delivered 546 Edmond Street, Batho Pele House, cnr Edmond and Hamilton Street, Pretoria, Arcadia 0001
Quoting reference number must be addressed to Mr Thabang Ntsiko.
Closing Date: 24 February 2020 at 16:00
- The successful candidate will have to sign an annual performance agreement and will be required to undergo a security clearance.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83 accompanied by copies of qualification(s), Identity Document (certified in the past 12 months).
- Proof of citizenship if not RSA citizen, a comprehensive CV indicating duration of appropriate experience and three reference persons with the following information: name and contact numbers, an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the candidate.
- Reference checks will be done during the selection process.
- Note: Failure to submit these copies will result in the application not being considered.
- Note that correspondence will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) months of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are short-listed and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include
security clearance, security vetting, qualification verification and criminal records.
- Faxed and emailed applications will not be considered.
- Applications can also be submitted online at www.ejob.gov.za and it should be accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of qualifications, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job).