Salary: R257 508 – R303 339 per annum.
Centre: Master of the High Court: Johannesburg | REF NO: 19/114/MAS
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- At least 1 year working experience in library.
- Knowledge and experience of electronic information resources and online retrieval skills.
- Experience in a law or legal library will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literacy
- Interpersonal relations
- Creative and analytical thinking skills
- Research and planning skills
- Report writing skills.
- Manage the library books, serial collections and physical maintenance
- Maintain library statistics and the central legal register
- Insert replacement pages in the loose-leaf publications, statutes of RSA, bind and index bills; Conduct literature searches on Internet, Sabinet and Jutastat.
- Conduct reactive/ proactive research on client’s requests; Oversee descriptive cataloging, classification of books and serials.
Mr C. Msiza Tel No: (012) 315 – 4754
How to Apply?
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: Postal address: Human Resources: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X81, Pretoria, 0001. OR Physical address: Application Box, First Floor Reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria.
NOTE : People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 02 September 2019