Salary: R198 411 per annum. (Salary will be in accordance with OSD determination).
Centre: Master of the High Court: Durban | REF NO: 19/113/MAS
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- An LLB degree or recognized four years legal qualification.
- Legal research and drafting
- Case flow management
- Estate duties
- Trust; Dispute resolution.
- Communication skills (verbal and written);
- Problem solving; Customer focus; Attention to detail; Computer literacy.
- Administer deceased and Insolvent Estates.
- Curatorships, Trusts and all aspects related to the administration thereof;
- Determine and assets estate duties in terms of the Estate Duties Act.
- Conduct research and draft legal documents
- Render administrative function of the office.
Mr. M. Lehong Tel No: (012) 315 1264
How to Apply?
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: Postal address: The Human Resources: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X81, Pretoria, 0001. OR Physical address: Application Box, First Floor Reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria.
NOTE : People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 02 September 2019