- R173 703 per annum (Level 05).
- Defence Internal Affairs Division. Armcor Building erasmuskloof Pretoria.
- Grade 12/ NQF 4 plus Secretarial or Office Management Diploma.
- Previous experience in rendering secretarial or administrative support will be an advantage.
- Special requirements (Skills needed): Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point. Typing skills. Language proficiency in English (written and verbal).
- Analytical and innovative thinking as well as problem solving skills.
- High level of reliability.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Good people skills.
Ability to do research and analyze documents and situations.
- Excellent secretarial skills.
- Record appointments and events and manage the Director’s diary.
- Ensure effective flow of information and documents to and from the office of the Director.
- Scrutinise documents to determine actions/information /other documents required for meetings.
- Receive telephone calls and refer to the correct role players.
- Write/type documents memorandum, letter and reports.
- Handle classified files and documents. Compile agendas and take minutes during Director’s meeting.
- Identify venues, invite role players, organise refreshments and set up schedule for Director’s and events.
- Prepare briefing and notes for the Directors as required.
- Keep a filing system.
- Coordinate all logistical arrangements for the visitors visiting the Director.
- Remain abreast with the procedures and process that apply in the office of the Director and the entire Department.
- Record all minutes/decisions and communicate to all relevant role players and make follow-up on progress made.
- 26 February 2021 @12:00.
- Mr T.E. Bogopane Tel No: (012) 355 5435 or Mr K. Davhana Tel No: (012) 355 5859.
How to Apply
Department of Defence,Defence International Affairs Division, Private Bag X910, Pretoria 0001 or may be hand delivered to Department of Defence, Defence International Affairs Division, C/C Nossob and Boeing Street, Erasmuskloof ( Armscor Building) Pretoria 0001.