DEPARTMENT: Higher Education & Training
SALARY : R173 703 per annum (Level 05) plus benefits as applicable in the public service.
CENTRE : Pretoria
REF NO: TNC/CO/19-12/2
- A Grade 12/NCV Level 4 in Applied Accounting/Management/Financial Management/N6 Financial Management.
- 1 years working experience within the finance/accounting environment.
- A Management Assistant/End User Computer qualification would be an added advantage.
- Sound interpersonal relations.
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork orientation.
- Aptitude with figures.
- Computer skills (accounting systems, as well as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- The ability to perform routine tasks without supervision.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic numeracy skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Language skills and the ability to communicate well with people at different levels and from different backgrounds.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of student needs.
- Sound human relations with clients.
- Ability to meet set timelines.
- Render administrative support to the Bursary Office.
- Issue/receive/administer bursary applications from different schemes (NSFAS/GCRA/SETAs and private bursaries).
- Issue and receive Sops (forms student use to claim from bursary schemes) from both NC(V) and Nated (Report 191).
- Evaluation and audit forms one by one, edit identified errors with students and advise students on how to complete forms correctly and attach the relevant required documents.
- Prepare and capture all forms on a control spreadsheet and sort them accordingly (Record Management).
- Keep daily register of students collecting and submitting applications, Sops and queries for attention of the campus Bursary Administration Officer and Management.
- Conduct office satisfaction surveys.
- Should you have enquiries or experience any problem submitting your application contact the HR Manager Tel No: (012) 401 1919/1940
HOW TO APPLY
Tshwane North TVET College, HRM&D Unit, PO Box 26193, Arcadia, 0007 alternatively, applications can be hand-delivered to the Central Office, Cnr. Kgosi Mampuru & Pretorius Streets, Pretoria.
Closing Date: 27 January 2020 at 12:00
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83 obtained from schools, colleges or government departments) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed.
- Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z83.
- A recent, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copies of all original qualifications (Matric Certificate must also be attached) and academic records, your ID Document and valid driver’s licence (certification must be within the last 3 months).
- Non RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their application.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- A separate application must be submitted for each post that you are applying for.
- Late (received after closing date and time), incomplete, emailed and faxed applications will not be considered.
- The employer is an equal opportunity affirmative, action employer.
- The Employer reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to a qualifications and vetting process.
- Applicants who have not been invited for an interview within 90 days of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.