- R145 281 per annum
- Grade 10 or ABET. 7- 12 months relevant experience.
- Knowledge of fleet operations, knowledge of public transport regulations, knowledge of the relevant emergency procedures and knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Public Service Regulations and Public Service Act, the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa and Batho Pele Principles.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional personal presentation and confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure, confident and independent.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Drive light and medium motor vehicles to transport passengers and deliver other items (Mail and Documents).
- Transport passengers and other items to and from (e.g. Mail and documents).
- Deliver and collects official documents, mail and parcels to the correct destination.
- Accurately following routes, maps, and direction.
- Do routine maintenance on the allocated vehicle and report defects timely.
- Check vehicle each time driving e.g. oil, water etc.
- Refer vehicle due for service, report mechanical defects and keep the car clean at all times.
- Complete all the required and prescribed records and logs books with regard to the vehicle and the goods handled. Obtain authorisation for vehicle use, fill up required documentation, keep all receipts, necessary prescribed records and log books at all times.
- Render clerical support/ messenger services in the relevant office.
- Copy and fax documents.
- Assist in the registry, assist with any other duties delegated by the supervisor.
- Ensure proper and secure control over movement of documents.
- 05 March 2021 @12:00.
- Ms NM Sefiti / Mr BK Shiphamele Tel No: (012) 393 4359/2500
How to Apply
- Applications must be emailed to [email protected]